Two fairground employees from Cambridgeshire who allegedly caused the death of a seven-year-old girl who was crushed on a bouncy castle are due to face the first day of their trial today.
William Thurston, 28 and Shelby Thurston, 25, deny charges of manslaughter and failing to discharge health and safety duties.
Summer Grant suffered serious injuries while playing on the inflatable at a funfair in Harlow on March 26, 2016.
The inflatable circus superdome was swept 'some distance' before the youngster from Norwich was rushed to Princess Alexandra Hospital.
Summer died a few hours later.
The self-employed fairground employees are jointly accused of gross negligence manslaughter and failing to reduce the risks of the inflatable blowing away.
John Williams, representing both defendants at a previous court hearing, said jurors would hear from expert witnesses including meteorologists and engineers during the trial.
Both defendants were previously released on bail on the condition that they continue to reside at their address in Wilburton, Cambridgeshire, where they both live.
Speaking previously following the tragedy, Summer's mother Cara Blackie said she was "truly heartbroken" at the loss of her "bright, beautiful and most loving little girl".
Summer's father Lee Grant described her as "the most happy, polite and beautiful girl in the world".
Around 200 people paid tribute to Summer, from Norwich, at a vigil held at Harlow Town Park in April 2016.
It is understood the jury were sworn in in the trial yesterday (Monday) but the opening of the case will be heard from 10am this morning (Tuesday).
Follow our updates below from the trial, which is being held at Chelmsford Crown Court.