Thursday, December 3, 2020
Latest News from Cambridge and England


Curious dog accidentally got his head stuck in a hole

Not ideal (Picture: Cambridgeshire Fire and Rescue) A dog had to be rescued by a team of firefighter..

By admin , in UK , at October 23, 2017

Curious dog accidentally got his head stuck in a hole
Not ideal (Picture: Cambridgeshire Fire and Rescue)

A dog had to be rescued by a team of firefighters after accidentally getting stuck in a hole.

Billy, a scrappy terrier, was exploring a wall in Trumpington, Cambridgeshire, when he discovered a hole in the trellis-type brickwork.

Curious to see what was on the other side, he stuck his head through – getting resolutely stuck in the process.

Curious dog accidentally got his head stuck in a hole
Poor Billy (Picture: Cambridgeshire Fire and Rescue)
Curious dog accidentally got his head stuck in a hole
Silly Billy (Picture: Cambridgeshire Fire and Rescue)

Cambridgeshire Fire and Rescue Service rushed to the house to rescue Billy, which they fortunately managed with ease.

Facebook investigating ‘48 hour challenge' where children ‘fake disappearances’

Billy was then reunited with his owner.

Posting photos of the poor dog on Twitter, the fire service wrote: ‘Green watch happy to help this poor chap who had his head caught in a wall, not sure he will be investigating the same hole again!’

Fortunately Billy escaped unharmed – albeit a little embarrassed.

More: Dogs

Let's block ads! (Why?)

Comments


Leave a Reply


Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *