Fortnite 14 Days of Summer DAY 3 COUNTDOWN: New Challenges, Rewards, Skins and LTMS (Pic: FortniteMaster.com)
Fortnite's special '14 days of Summer' event continues today with Day 3 of this digital vacation of content from Epic Games.
If you're sat thinking, what is '14 days of Fortnite'? Well, you've got a quick explainer at the bottom of the page. Otherwise, read on!
With Day 3 commencing today, it will, of course, mean that players will once again have a brand new LTM's to enjoy, replacing the games current LTM – the Use With Care mode -released on Wednesday.
We also have a new unvaulted weapon arriving in the game, set to replace the Quad launcher that was released yesterday.
Assuming Epic Games stick to the scheduled we should see the Thursday LTM and Weapon changeover at 1pm GMT.
For those wondering we also got a new skin set in the Item Shop late last night, this was for the Toy Soldier set, which included the Plastic Patroller (800 V-bucks) or Toy Trooper (also 800 V-Bucks)
That won't be all though, because we should see yet more challenges and rewards released later today too.
14 Days of Summer Day 3 Challenge
Prior to the start of the event all challenges were leaked ahead of time. These included everything from dealing Damage with unvaulted weapon types to Hitting a player with a water balloon.
The only problem is that no one knows currently what order these challenges will arrive in.
Either way, you'll need to stay tuned at 1pm GMT to discover which challenge will be chosen for Day 3 (and any tips you might need to complete it).
If you're interested though, you'll find the complete list of challenges that leaked previously, just below along with all the rewards that leaked as well.
Fortnite 14 Days of Summer Challenges & Rewards
Still to come:
• Eliminations with the daily unvaulted weapon or a drumgun – Reward: Water Balloon Toy
• Thank the Bus Driver and finish top 20 in different matches – Reward: Peely Smoothie Emoji
• Pop party balloon decorations – Reward: Peely Sun Spray
• Search unicorn floaties at swimming holes – Reward: Neon Tropics Wrap
• Hit a player with a water balloon in different matches – Reward: Summertime Splashdown Loading Screen
• Bounce off a giant beach umbrella in different matches – Reward: ???
• Score trick points with a Driftboard with Neon Tropics applied to it – Reward: Fishstick Surfing Spray (?)
• Launch fireworks found along the river bank – Reward: Low 'N Slow Pickaxe
• Get a score of 10 or more on a Carnival Clown Board – Reward: Beachballs Contrail
• Visit a giant beach umbrella and a huge rubber ducky in a single match – Reward: Quack Pack Back Bling
• Search the hidden sea shell in the beach themed loading screen – Reward: Sparkles Music
• Destroy grills with the Read More – Source